- Buyer's shipping address and pin code will be verified with the database of Website before a buyer proceeds to pay for Buyer's purchase. In the event Your's order is not serviceable by logistics service providers or by seller or the delivery address is not located in an area that is covered under the order confirmation from, we will request You to provide us with an alternate shipping address on which the Product can be delivered by the logistic service provider or by the seller. You must ensure the payment and shipping address is within India.
- The delivery of the ordered products from the seller to You will be made by logistics service providers assigned by VM homeMART or Sellers. However, large and bulky products may be delivered to You directly by the seller. Deliveries cannot be rescheduled after the order has been placed.
- The logistics service provider assigned by VM homeMART will make a maximum of three  attempts to deliver Your order. In case You are not reachable, available or do not accept delivery of products, VM homeMART reserves the right to cancel the order. You may be informed of such cancellation by email or SMS notification at Your email address or mobile number provided to Website. The cancelled order is returned back to seller.
- If You purchase multiple products in a single transaction, then all the products would be dispatched to a single shipping address given by You. If You wish to ship products to different addresses, then You should book the orders separately based on the shipping addresses.
- The product package received by You is missing one or more products or accessories or does not include the freebie or the order is partly delivered, You should inform VM homeMART through the email within 3 days of delivery date of the package. Missing products claims will not be accepted after 3 days from delivery date.
- Before accepting delivery of any product, kindly ensure that the product's packaging is not damaged or tampered. If You observe that the package is damaged or tampered, You are requested to refuse to accept delivery and inform VM homeMART within 3 days of delivery date. Damaged or tampered products claims will not be accepted beyond the returns policy. In the event of dispute, VM homeMART will coordinate with You and the seller to reach an amicable solution. VM home is only a facilitating link between You and the seller and will not be liable in any manner.
- Please note that Delivery timeframes are just estimates and are not guaranteed delivery timeframes and should not be relied upon as such. Therefore, time is not the essence of the bi-partite contract between the Buyer and the Seller for purchase and sale of Product on or through the Website. However, the Product shall not be delivered to the Buyer unless the Buyer makes the payment of the purchase of Product.
- Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to, bad weather or natural calamities or political disruptions or logistics service provider related or product lost in transit or regional/national holidays or other unforeseen circumstances, events beyond the control of VM homeMART or logistics service provider. VM homeMART will not compensate for any mental agony or inconvenience or loss caused due to delay in delivery for any reason.
Please refer to the Return and Refund Policies, if You wish to return the delivered product to VM homeMART.
Kindly click here to know the return policy period applicable for different categories.
If at the time of delivery and/or within the applicable return policy period, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Notify seller of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within the applicable return policy period and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
- Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller.
Conditions of Return Procedure
In order to return any product sold through the Website, You are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions, viz.:
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
Non-returnable products : Kindly click here to know the Products that can't be Returned
Terms and Conditions:
- Products should be unused with its original tags and labels.
- Products should be returned or exchanged in their original packaging along with original price tags, labels, packing, barcodes, warranty card, user manual, freebies, accessories, original boxes, instruction sheets and invoice. (For e.g. shoes must be packed in the original shoe box as well and returned) and should not be broken or tampered with.
- If the product has a gift associated with it, the gift has to be returned along with the product in their original condition.
- For all purchases where a discount voucher or promotional code been used, the refund amount shall exclude the discount applied amount.
- If any product you received from us is/are damaged or defected or a mismatch in size; please do not accept delivery of the item; unlikely if the outer packaging appears to be damaged or any way tampered with.
- If there is a size mismatch, replacement is possible.
- If after you open the packaging, you discover that the item is damaged, you can return the product to us for a replacement.
Cancellation by us:
- Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the Policy.
- Receiving Your return request, VM homeMART shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request and if the request is genuine, VM homeMART will inform the seller of the return request and will ask the seller for a refund to be processed upon the receipt and quality check of the returned product.
- VM homeMART or Seller may arrange for pick-up of the product through an assigned logistics service provider. You will receive an email or SMS notification at Your email address or mobile number provided to Website. In the event VM homeMART is unable to arrange pick-up, VM homeMART will notify You regarding the same and You will be required to send the product to the seller at the provided address using a reputed courier service in Your area. For return of large and bulky products such as televisions, refrigerators, air-conditioners, etc. the seller will arrange for pickup.
a. For return shipping managed by VM homeMART, You will need to hand over the product to the assigned logistics service provider at the time of pick-up. In the event the logistics service provider makes attempts to pick-up the product and You are unavailable or not ready to handover the product, VM homeMART or logistics service provider will not be held responsible for the delay in pick-up or processing of the quality check by the seller and hence the refund. A maximum of 2 attempts will be made by the logistics service provider to pick-up the product to be returned.
b. In case of return of products initiated and subsequent courier of the product by You, if it is found that the returned product was not delivered to the seller or any other designated location specified or the package was empty, the onus shall be on You to prove through submission of proof of delivery from the concerned courier service provider to establish Your claim of return. Self courier of returns should be initiated within the periods specified in the VM homeMART's Returns Policy. VM homeMART is not liable to process the return request until satisfactory proof of delivery is provided to VM homeMART.
c. You will be refunded the product cost along with taxes and shipping charges, if any. Courier freight charges You paid to courier or shipping service for returning the product to seller will be reimbursed as per method agreed with You.
- Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the stock and present condition. In such cases, we can only offer you a refund.
- A request for return once made can be cancelled by contacting Customer Service. In case the Logistics Service provider arrives to receive the shipment and You want to cancel the request, You may choose to inform the logistics service provider that You do not wish to return the product. You will receive an email or SMS notification cancelling Your return request.
- VM homeMART reserves the right to refuse or cancel any return request. If the request for returns is not allowed by the Returns Policy, You will not be refunded the payment made or any costs and will not be able to raise a second request for return for the same product. You agree not to dispute the decision made by Website and accept VM homeMART's decision regarding the refusal or cancellation and further agree not hold VM homeMART liable for any refusal or cancellation.
- If VM homeMART has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then VM homeMART may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
- VM homeMART reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, VM homeMART may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any people who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defrauds or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
VM homeMART reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Your order being cancelled include without limitation, non-availability of the Product or Technical errors or issues or EMI offer is rejected by the bank or invalid address or quantities ordered by You or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information.
All such cancellation shall be without any recourse to You and without any liability to the Seller or to VM homeMART. If Your order is so cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Buyer either to the bank account provided by You for such reversal, or to the payment instrument of You from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of You. VM homeMART shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
Cancellation by You:
- You may cancel an order for any reason, although cancellation by You must be done before the product has been shipped for delivery to You. No cancellation is permitted subsequently.
- If an order has been successfully cancelled, You will be sent a confirmation email or SMS at the email address or mobile number provided to Website.
- In case of requests for order cancellations, VM homeMART reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. You agree not to hold VM homeMART liable for any rejection of order cancellations.
You will receive a refund for Your cancelled orders that have been accepted in accordance with the Refund Policy.
Time period of refund
- Refunds are provided for cancellation / return of products, subject to the eligible cancellation/ return as per Return Policy or these terms and conditions, initiated in accordance with the Return or Cancellation Policy.
- For return requests, the refund of payment is made after the returned product has been received by the seller and has passed the quality checks. The entire product cost along with any taxes and shipping charges if any will be refunded to You.
- If any refund is received by You pending the quality checks, You will hold such amounts in trust on behalf of VM homeMART until conclusion of such quality checks unless claimed by VM homeMART anytime before that. If any amounts are wrongly paid or refunded to You, You will transfer such amounts back to VM homeMART within 3 days of Your receipt.
- No refund due to non-deliverability will be applicable to orders placed with Cash on Delivery options. Refund of Cash on Delivery orders returned by You may subject to levy of a charge which will be deducted from Your refund amount.
Mode of refund
- Refunds are processed within 1-6 working days of receiving the product returned and completion of quality checks depending upon the various banking and payment channels. Interest charged by the bank providing the EMI Scheme till the time the request for return or cancellation is raised will not be refunded.
- VM homeMART is not responsible for any errors or delays in refund due to banks or third party service provider errors or delays.
Terminated payment mode
- The mode of refund of payments cannot be changed at any stage as the refund amount is transferred to Your source account. Refunds are paid back to the source of payment.
- Refund for payments made by modes other than Cash on Delivery, which fail when processed back to source may be refunded by National Electronic Funds Transfer ("NEFT") to Your bank account.
- Refund of orders placed using Cash on Delivery as the payment method will be made by cheque or demand draft or to Your bank account via NEFT or to Your wallet account depending on the discretion of VM homeMART.
- You will need to update the bank account number and IFSC code to enable us to process a refund to Your account. Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts, i.e. the name on Your VM homeMART account should match with the name of the bank account holder provided for refund via NEFT. A refund initiation confirmation by email or SMS at the email address or mobile number provided to Website will be sent to You.
- All refunds by cheque will be in form of "at par" cheques or via online transfer; basis sole discretion of VM homeMART.
- If the original payment method You used to make the payment (credit or debit card or net banking) is no longer valid, we will issue the refund through a cheque. When we receive a payment failure notice from Your bank, we will send You an email asking You to call us. When You call us, we will collect Your address where You want the cheque to be sent, and proceed with the refund.
Please refer to our Payment Policy for further details.